DROUGHT SOLUTION SAVES 1.3 BILLION GAL WATER/MO
The last drought posed a palpable, day-to-day crisis. The signs were clearly visible: withered crops and gardens, bathtub rings around shrinking reservoirs, dried-out salmon streams. People drove filthy cars and thought twice about flushing their toilets. Ski runs reverted to gravel and mountain resorts shut down months early.
All Californians were ordered to conserve, and state officials in 2015 mandated a 25% statewide cut in the water used by urban residents. Homeowners used smartphone apps to turn in neighbors for over-sprinkling their lawns, and cities hired water cops to enforce the rules. Hotels notified guests of reduced laundry service. In restaurants, glasses of water that used to automatically appear were served only after patrons requested them.
Thousands of rural wells, particularly in the Central Valley, ran dry, forcing the state to truck in emergency drinking water to hard-hit Latino communities. In 2014, with years of the drought to go, recent groundwater levels in some parts of the San Joaquin valley had already sunk 100 feet — the equivalent of a 10-story building — below historic norms.
Agriculture took a $3.8 billion hit from 2014 through 2016. More than a half-million acres of farmland was taken out of production for lack of irrigation water, and an estimated 21,000 jobs were lost in 2015 alone.
Of all the lessons the state should learn, this might be the most valuable: “There’s never enough water in California,” the Pacific Institute’s Gleick said. “We have to assume that we are always water-short and we have to act like it.”
WE CAN HELP!!!
Certified to reduce the need for chlorine by 41%
The HDC Pool & Spa Device sanitizes the water in your pool and spa. Home Owners, Public Pools, Hotel Chains, and Vacation Rentals across the globe have installed the HDC pool & spa device and love the results! The HDC pool & spa device integrates patented technology that was designed to reduce the amount of CHLORINE needed to effectively sanitize a pool or spa.
Our HDC Products Device was developed to address the need to reduce the amount of Chlorine that is required to sanitize pools, spas, fountains and water parks without using other chemicals or expensive processes to achieve this result. Our device does the job of Chlorine; eliminates bacteria, pathogens, parasites, human bodily fluids and sunscreen, inside the chamber using the process of Hydrodynamic Cavitation. In addition, it will also greatly reduce heavy metals and reduce the effects of hard water on users of the pools, spas, fountains and water parks
U.S. Patent No. 10,934,180
HDC provides the following benefits to pool/spa builders, owners and users:
1. Reduces the need/usage of Chlorine by 41% - Saves money immediately
2. Tested and proven by ANSI/NSF 50 standards – 3rd party validation
3. HDC Products devices greatly reduce bacteria, pathogens, parasites, human bodily fluids and sunscreen where deployed.
4. Reduces the production of Chloramines, a known toxic carcinogen, by 90%
5. HDC reduces Chloramines because the job of Chlorine is done inside the chamber of the HDC device.
6. Eliminates all heavy metals through coagulation of like metals to each other causing them to be large enough to be captured in the existing filter.
7. Reduces turbidity – produces a clear and pristine pool/spa providing cleaner, healthier water to make the
pool/spa a healthy water experience
8. Saves money on labor cost by reducing brushing of pool walls and floors
9. Sand filter does not have to be backwashed as often
10. Cartridge filters do not have to be rinsed nearly as often
Chrystal Clear pool without the smell of Chlorine. Our device reduces the irritation to the eyes and skin usually associated with swimming in Chlorinated pools. When customers use the HDC Products device in their home or business they will enjoy cleaner and safer water for the whole family!
Koi pond before HDC and after HDC sanitation. Reduces turbidity and Koi grow bigger and have brighter colors.
An typical installation in a residential pool. Very easy to install with no maintenance, no chemicals and a 10 year warranty.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.